Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
So I had to really think about this week's theme. It's the top ten authors I own the most books from. Seriously this was HARD! I mean I've always been a voracious reader, and for most of my adult life, I've worked in bookstores. At one point growing up, I had all of the Babysitters Club books, the Sweet Valley Twins & Sweet Valley High books, and the Berenstain Bears Books. However, since I no longer own most of those, I couldn't count them. So here is what I came up with.
1. Trixie Beldon Mystery Series - I have no idea who the author is, but I think it was Katherine Kenny & Julie Campbell. These books still take up two entire shelves in my closet at my mom's house. I think there were 79 books total.
2. Robin Jones Gunn - There may be one or two of hers I don't own. But I own all of Christy Miller, all of Sierra Jensen, all of Katie Weldon, all of Glenbrooke, all of Sisterchicks, all of her destination books, and any other fiction she's written. Plus I own several of her kids books. And one of her nonfiction ones. And her newest, Forever With You.
3. Lori Wick - I own all of them.
4. Janette Oke - I'm pretty sure that at some point I had all of her books. I've since decided to really only keep my favorites of hers.
5. Karen Kingsbury - Up until the Bailey Flannigan books, I'd buy her books as they came out. I've actually not bought a physical copy of one of her books in a very long time. The last digital copy I bought was Coming Home.
6. Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan - while there are only 14 books in the series (15 counting New Spring, the prequel), since each book is well over 700 pages in hardcover, I figured that just because of the size of each book and the space they take up on my shelves, that they count.
7. Dee Henderson - own them all
8. Patricia Rushford -Jennie McGrady Mysteries. Once again books left over from my preteen years in the closet at my mom's house. A Christian Nancy Drew
9. Gilbert Morris - I still own quite a few of his, though I have gotten rid of several over the years.
10. Madeline L'Engle - I grew up on the Wrinkle in Time books, and those are still some of my favorites. But I've expanded to beyond the Wrinkle books and own most, if not all, of the ones dealing with the Murrays/O'Keefes.