Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
This week the topic is the top ten books I've read so far this year. That's HARD! I mean, I've already read 86 books so far this year. So here goes. In no particular order. And they are not all books I rated five stars, three were re-reads, one was a library book, and the rest are all review copies.
1. Juliet by Anne Fortier
2. Married Til Monday by Denise Hunter
3. Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
4. From the Start by Melissa Tagg
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
6. How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck
7. Dandelion Field by Kathryn Springer
8. Roses for Mama by Janette Oke
9. Together With You by Victoria Bylin
10. Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund
What's on your list today?