Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish
Costumes I've been:
3. Clown - I was a clown once in college.
4. Donald Duck - My mom made this costume for my brother and I years ago. I remember wearing it in high school. Did you know the Village People had an encore appearance by Donald Duck in the song YMCA? Yup. A lip sync thing my sophomore year had me dressed up as Donald Duck for the group's YMCA.
Costumes I've seen others as:
8. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz - I'm not sure who I saw in this costume or when I saw it, but the child looked absolutely adorable.
9. Storm Trooper - I've seen this one several times over the years. I must admit that I've always been impressed.
10. Dinosaur - I remember seeing a friend's little guy dressed as a dinosaur when he was just a little baby. It was so cute.