Happy Tuesday my fabulous readers! I usually try not to have two posts in the same day, but this is just too awesome not to post today!
I wanted to share something that my Mary Kay unit is doing right now.
So here's how we want to help out. Until May 11, we are asking for people to adopt a mom by purchasing a lip gloss for the mom. We don't know which moms will receive these lip glosses, but we do want each mom to receive one.
You may be asking "How can I be a part of it? Well it's simple really. Here's the details.
1. You buy a lip gloss for $14.00 (wholesale cost is $7...my profit would be $7). Remember this lip gloss will go to the mom and not physically to you.
2. I am paying tax/shipping (out of my profit of the lip gloss - about $2)
3. $2 from the purchase of each lip gloss will go directly to the shelter. (This is out of my profit)
4. $2 from the purchase of each lip gloss will go to the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation for the fight against domestic violence. (This is out of my profit).
5. My profit from this is $1 for each lip gloss.
And that's it. If you are wanting to purchase one (or several), let me know in the comments that you want to help out. Make sure to leave an email address so I can contact you. If you're local, I can meet you to pick up the cash/check. If you're not local to me (Houston area) and you still want to help, then that's GREAT! Tell me in the comments that you're not in Houston, but still want to help out. You can place an order for the lip gloss off of my website and put the coupon code of Adopt a Mom in the box at the checkout. All payments are secure and all major credit/debit cards are accepted.
And that's it. Really simple.
Also, if you are local and have no plans this Friday night - May 2. We are having Bingo night at my director's home from 6:30-9. Snacks will be provided. You can shop sales tax free, preview the new summer products, play Bingo, win prizes, participate in a raffle where the proceeds will benefit the Adopt-A-Mom program and just have a good time. I will need to know by Noon on Friday (CST) if you want to come.
Have a fabulous day, my reader friends!