Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is the top ten books I almost put down but didn't.
So here we go.
1. Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling - I LOVED Harry Potter, but was really disappointed with this one.
2. The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan - The first in the Wheel of Time Series. I had a hard time getting into it, but have since read it several times.
3. Veiled Rose by Anne Elizabeth Stengel - I love fantasy. This one just didn't do it for me.
4. Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury - The quality of a Kingsbury book isn't what it used to be. This one was basically the same story as her past several with just different names and settings.
5. Vow Unbroken by Caryl McAdoo - slow moving, very wordy. Just not one I'd read again.
6. Whispers in the Wind by Lauraine Snelling - book 2 in the series that did nothing to move the story along
7. Twerp by Mark Goldblatt - I couldn't get interested or stay interested in this one
8. Black by Ted Dekker - I think I wasn't in the mood for this type of book when I first read it.
9. The Pawn by Steven James - When this one came across my desk (I was working at a bookstore at the time), I wasn't too interested in reading it, but was asked to by my manager.
10. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card - I was in a fantasy mood not a sci-fi mood when I first read this one.