Today's Top Ten is all about laughter. Books that make you laugh.
Here are mine, in no particular order.
1. Janice Thompson's Bella Books, Weddings By Design, Backstage Pass, Brides With Style (basically anything she has written).
2. Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer - I can't tell you how hard I laughed through this book.
3. Say Uncle...and Aunt by Suzy Pizzutti - This one is older, but I remember cracking up when I read this one AGES ago.
4. The Princess Bride by William Goldman - The movie is hilarious, but the book is by far funnier.
5. A Class of Their Own Series by Jen Turano - This series is hilarious. I mean, each book is full of misadventures and romance.
6. At Love's Bidding by Regina Jennings - This one was funnier than some of the others. I especially loved the fact that the heroine's family bought an auction house sight unseen and ended up with an animal auction barn as opposed to an antiquities auction house.
7. Accept This Dandelion and Dandelions on the Road by Brooke Williams - Think about the shows like the Bachelor or the Bachelorette. And add in clutzy characters and animals. Your end product is a romantic comedy that is both sweet and funny.
8. Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan - A YA romance that is filled with humor.
9. TJ and the Time Stumblers Series by Bill Myers - All TJ wants to do is fit in at her new school. She doesn't want to have to deal with two time travelers who have happened to get stuck in her century. Getting them back home is one hilarious adventure after the next.
10. Wild at Heart Series by Mary Connealy - Mary's books always make me laugh.