Welcome to the first Top Ten I'm doing in 2017. Today's topic is about the 2016 releases that I wanted to read, but didn't get around to reading.
1. Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan - I've loved his Percy Jackson books, and when I read the first of the Magnus Chase books, I enjoyed it. I've really looked forward to this book. So perhaps, I'll get to it this year.
2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer - I couldn't work this one into my schedule when it was released. But I was given it for Christmas, so I'll be reading it this year.
3. Love Everlasting by Julie Lessman - Julie is one of my favorite authors. I had pre-ordered the book months before it released. But when it released, I wasn't in a reading mood. But I hope to get to it soon.
4. Worthy Heart by Susan Anne Mason - The first book, Irish Meadows, had been on my too read list for AGES. Mom had a copy, so I read it over Christmas. Rented this one from the library, and while I started it in 2016, I'll be finishing it this month.
5. One Enchanted Eve by Melissa Tagg - This is a really short novella that I know I'll love, but I've just not gotten around to it yet.
6. The Undoing of Saint Silvanus by Beth Moore - I've done a couple of her Bible studies over the years. I'm interested in seeing what her first fiction book is like.
7. Kissing Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn - Yes, I admit that there is a book by Robin that I've not gotten around to reading. It's been in my car since October.
8. Home on the Range by Ruth Logan Herne - Another one that I started in 2016, but haven't finished yet.
9. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - I've seen this on a lot of blogs over the past year. I keep checking for it at the library. Hopefully, soon I'll find it.
10. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury - As much as I enjoy fairy tale retellings, I'm sure to enjoy this one.