Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So last week, I did the top ten books on my summer reading list, which is actually this week's topic. So today, I'm doing the one I was supposed to do last week - Top Ten Books I've read so far this year.
That was a really hard topic for me as I've read so many wonderful ones this year. So here they are in no particular order.
1. The Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers - probably the BEST book I've read so far this year.
2. Saving Amelie by Cathy Gohlke - So rich in history and heart wrenching
3. Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg - another delightful comedy and I really fell for Blake "Blaze"
4. The Pelican Bride by Beth White - A moving historical novel set in Early America
5. Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade - I loved this book. Ty and Celia and little Addie were so fun to read about.
6. A Broken Kind of Beautiful by Katie Ganshert - another wonderful book by Katie.
7. In the Shadow of Jezebel by Mesu Andrews - I'm not one who usually reads and enjoys Biblical Fiction, yet this is one book that tugged at my heart.
8. Princess Ever After by Rachel Hauck - I love this series. Seriously I love it.
9. Worth the Wait by Laura Jackson - Laura's a friend of mine. And I was delighted to read her debut novel back in February.
10. Dare to Love Again by Julie Lessman - Filled with characters that are spunky and delightful, I know that a Julie Lessman book will always delight me.