Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at The Broke and the Bookish.
So I know I missed last week's post of top ten books for a beach bag, but I couldn't really come up with any.
This week's topic is the Top Ten Books on my Summer Reading List. Actually that's next week's topic. This week is the Top Ten Books I've read so far this year. I decided to switch them up for this week, mainly because I was so excited about my Summer Reading List!).
Here they are in order that I am most anticipating.
1. Forever With You - Christy & Todd the Married Years - by Robin Jones Gunn - this is the one book that I am most excited about this summer. According to Robin, this one picks up right where the last Katie Weldon book left off. I can pretty much guarantee I will drop EVERYTHING to read this. It actually comes out today, and I'm hoping to get a copy next weekend.
2. Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer - Karen's books are always a delight. I decided not to select this one for review as there was another I wanted as well. But as soon as I can get a copy of it, I'll be reading it.
3. Captured By Love by Jody Hedlund - I've loved Jody's books since I first discovered her a couple of years ago. I'm really looking forward to reviewing it.
4. Desires of a Baron by Rose Gordon - It's been out for a month or so already. I usually buy her books the moment that they are released, just didn't this time. Still her romances always have a touch of humor and are fun to read. Note - this is a secular romance, and I would only recommend it to my followers who don't mind reading Secular Romances.
5. For Such a Time as This by Kate Breslin - A retelling of the Book of Esther set in WWII. I think it'll be a fascinating read. I just requested it from the library.
6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I read the first book, Divergent, not too long ago via audio book. I'm looking forward to reading book 2 sometime soon.
7. It Had to be You by Susan May Warren - I've got this one on my Kindle and will be reading it soon since it's part of the Tyndale Summer Reading Program.
8. Firewall by DiAnn Mills - another one that's a part of the Tyndale Summer Reading Program. I hope to be able to read it soon.
9. With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden - a summer read I'm looking forward to.
10. In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin - due out in August, I'm really looking for to conclusion of this series.