Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by the Broke & the Bookish.
This week it's what is on my spring to be read list. So I decided to limit my titles to books ONLY releasing in March, April, or May.
1. An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund - Jody's first young adult. It's delightful (I'm currently reading it.)
2. From the Start by Melissa Tagg - I got this one in yesterday and cannot wait to dive into it. I ADORE Melissa's books.
3. A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade - Probably one of my most anticipated reads of the spring.
4. Dauntless by Dina Sleiman - A female Robin Hood. Yes please!
5. Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon - I've fallen in love with Irene's Romantic Suspense.
6. Creole Princess by Beth White - Such a beautiful book cover. The first in the series surprised me last year.
7. Every Bride Needs a Groom by Janice Thompson - A new wedding series! Janice's books are always good for a giggle.
8. Together With You by Victoria Bylin - I've read her historicals but neer her contemporaries.
9. The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert - Cannot wait for this one!
10. In Firefly Valley by Amanda Cabot - I enjoyed the first in the series last year and this looks to be just as fun.