Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish.
Today's topic is about ten things I want the world to know about me. I'm going to keep it book related.
1. I was reading before I was in 1st grade. I'm not sure exactly when I started reading, but on the first day of school in 1st grade, a little girl next to me asked me what the teacher's name was. I replied that it was on the board. She said she couldn't read. I knew then that I was reading.
2. My favorite books automatically open to my favorite passages.
3. Sometimes when I reread, I only read my favorite parts.
4. I have a to be read list that I'll never finish.
5. I try not to request more than 1 library book at a time. There's a reason for this. A few years ago, I'd requested several books. When I went to the library to pick them up, I had not 1, not 2, but 10 books on hold for me.
6. I fully expect everyone around me to understand when I talk about characters as if they were real people.
7. Certain books still make me cry. One example is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I start crying around page 30 and don't stop til the end.
8. I cry at happy endings.
9. I felt that I needed therapy after reading Mockingjay. I seriously don't think I picked up ANYTHING to read for about a month after that book.
10. I dwell on what I read.