Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
I absolutely LOVE this week's top ten! Which means when that happens, I'll probably come up with more than ten things. And this will be a very picture laden post.
This week, we're talking about problems. No, not problem-problems. But book related problems. And for me, these are all so true.
2. Fictional characters become like real people to me. I become so attached to fictional characters that I fully expect people to understand what I mean when I talk about "Todd and Christy" (for example) like I just saw them that day. Because I did see them that day.
3. I am typically reading multiple books at one time - AND I can keep them straight!
4. I have fallen asleep with the lights on, the book or Kindle lying either across my chest or on my face.
5. I plan vacations to fictional places. Like Glenbrooke, Oregon, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, Narnia, etc.
6. One more chapter means "leave me alone until I finish the book."
7. I could get lost for days in Barnes and Noble.
8. I complain I have nothing to read despite over-flowing bookshelves - both real and virtual.
9. I have at least one book with me at all times. Usually more than that. At the moment, I think there are 5 in my car.
10. When someone asks me my favorite book, I have a hard time choosing just one.
11. I've developed crushes on fictional characters.
12. I have laughed and cried in public due to the book I was reading.
What are some of your bookish problems?