Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday.
Today's topic is about the authors whose books are always an automatic buy for me. If I can review their book great, if not, I'll buy it anyway. Here they are.
1. Robin Jones Gunn - I mean seriously. Those of you who have followed my blog for a while know this one. She is my favorite author. Period. I just got in her newest and I'm already finished.
2. Julie Lessman - Another one I will buy whatever she writes. She could probably sell me a copy of a phone book and I'd buy it.
3. Karen Witemeyer - If I can't obtain a copy of her books to review, I buy them. Sometimes several copies.
4. Jody Hedlund - A lot of times, I am asked to help influence her books. But when I'm not, I buy it. Which reminds me, I need to see if I can pre-order her next Young Adult book.
5. Mary Connealy - If I don't buy it, my cousin or my mom will, and I still get to read them. But this is a pretty much auto-buy for me.
6. Sarah Sundin - I've fallen in love with her books. I think that I have all of her first series. Maybe on my Kindle if not the paper backs.
7. Susan May Warren - Family drama. Yes please! I seriously can't wait to read the conclusion to the Christiansen family books.
8. Laura Jackson - Hey, she's my friend. I will happily buy the books she writes because I know that it is helping her out. Plus she's really good. I mean, how many authors can take the one character that EVERYONE hated and manage to redeem her? Not many I've found. Young Adult Christian Fiction.
Secular Fiction (Young Adult, Romance, etc):
9. Rick Riordan - As long as he keeps writing about mythology, I will happily give my money to his books. Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series are some of my all time favorites.
10. Rose Gordon - Historical romances that actually have a plot and a sense of humor. I discovered her a few years ago and order her books on my Kindle as soon as I know that they are available to pre-order.