Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish.
Today's topic is about the books that I rate 5 stars. Only it's not just any books, it's my most recent ones, which has me going back to last fall.
So in no particular order, here they are.
1. Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson - I loved this beautiful book set in Prince Edward Island. Look for the review soon.
2. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer - A perfect companion to the Lunar Chronicles, it took me over a month to read it as I didn't want to say goodbye. Review should be up soon.
3. You're the One that I Want by Susan May Warren - Owen's story is well worth the wait. Another one where my review will be posted soon, like in the next week or so.
4. Glimmer of Hope by Julie Lessman - I think I've loved every single one of Julie's books, and this one was no different.
5. Where She Belongs by Johnnie Alexander - This new to me author dazzled me with this book.
6. Winter by Marissa Meyer - The fourth installment in the Lunar Chronicles takes place on Luna. While it is mostly Winter's story, Cinder has a big role in it.
7. Love in the Details by Becky Wade - This novella was just so much fun!
8. One More Wish by Robin Jones Gunn - The third in the Christy & Todd Married Years series, it had me sighing happily when I finished it.
9. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling - I was reading it with a friend of mine who hasn't yet read the series, so it was a reread, but well worth it.
10. Playing the Part by Jen Turano - Of the ones in this series, I think I enjoyed this the most. They are each delightful though. Review soon.