Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.
It's Tuesday! And that means it is time for another fun list. Today's topic is the top ten all time favorite authors. This is a HARD topic. But I think I managed.
1. Robin Jones Gunn - She is by far my all time favorite author. I love all of her books.
2. Lori Wick - I think she's retired from writing now, but I still find her books to be delightful rereads
3. Chris Van Alsburg - I love his illustrations. Polar Express is my favorite.
4. JK Rowling - I love the Harry Potter books. I'm currently rereading them with a friend.
5. Julie Lessman - She kinda sneaked up on me and I have devoured every book since I discovered her.
6. Liz Curtis Higgs - I love her historical books.
7. Rose Gordon - As far as secular books go, I've enjoyed reading Rose's since I discovered her two years ago.
8. CS Lewis - Particularly his Chronicles of Narnia, but I've read others as well.
9. Jody Hedlund - a fairly new favorite of mine. Her books automatically hit my must read list.
10. Francine Rivers - I reread her book Atonement Child on a pretty regular basis. She's deep, but oh so good!