Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish.
This week the topic is the top ten bookish things I've quit. And this can include series I've abandoned, authors I won't read anymore, etc. So my list is a combination.
1. Karen Kingsbury - I stopped reading her books about 2 years ago because I was frustrated with recycled plots, and stories about fame & fortune. I've not missed reading her books either.
2. George R R Martin - I abandoned his Song of Ice & Fire series several years ago. I don't think I've even read book 5, Dance with Dragons. As a result, I've abandoned his books too.
3. Song of Ice and Fire series - Since it has taken Martin FOREVER to write book 6, I've given up. From what I understand, the TV show has caught up to where he's at in the books, so I don't know how that will work.
4. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth - I'm just not that interested in finishing the series. I read the first one. It was ok.
5. House of Winslow series by Gilbert Morris - I gave up on this series around book 20. I've got no interest in picking it back up.
6. Jessica Dotta - I read her first book and didn't like it, so I've not picked up anything else of hers.
7. Tad Williams - I've read several of his books over the years. And then I just sorta lost interest in him.
8. Stephenie Meyer - I seriously doubt I'll read anything else she writes. Wasn't impressed with the Twilight series.
And that's all I can think of.