Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
This week is a Valentines Day Freebie. So since I didn't plan this better, I'm just listing my top ten favorite romance authors. And yes, these are Christian romance authors.
1. Julie Lessman - Her books are so in dept. Her newest one, Isle of Hope, doesn't stray away from hard topics of adultery, teen pregnancy, and more. But it's full of grace.
2. Karen Witemeyer - I love her historical western romances. My favorite is Stealing the Preacher.
3. Janice Thompson - She does contemporary romantic comedy. I ALWAYS laugh my way through her books.
4. Jody Hedlund - She's probably one of my favorite authors of all time right now. Her books are character driven and wonderful.
5. Robin Jones Gunn - Her book, Waterfalls, is still one of my all time favorite books.
6. Becky Wade - I think I fell in love with her books when she started the Porter Family series.
7. Melissa Tagg - Her books take me to that feel good place.
8. Denise Hunter - I've loved the ones of hers that I've read, and I'm particularly excited about her new one coming out next month, I think.
9. Lori Wick - Lori remains one of my favorite authors. Her historicals are some of my go-to rereads.
10. Dani Pettrey - Over the past few years, she's become one of my favorite romantic suspense authors.