Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly featured hosted by the Broke & the Bookish.
Today's topic is about those characters from the books we read as children, that we'd like to see what is happening to them now.
Here is my list.
2. Trixie Beldon, Honey Wheeler, Jim Frayne, Brian & Mart Beldon, and Diana from the Trixie Beldon Mysteries - I LOVED the Trixie Beldon books growing up. I would love to peek in on their lives now and hope that Trixie and Jim ended up together.
3. Wilbur from Charlotte's Web - I'd love to check in on Wilbur and see him grow to a nice old age.
4. Collin from the Secret Garden - It's been so long since I read this classic, that I'd love to know what happens to him as he grows up.
5. Ramona Quimby from the Ramona Books by Beverly Cleary - Does she ever outgrow her silliness?
6. Meg Murray from the Wrinkle in Time Books by Madeline L'Engle - I know she marries Calvin
O'Keefe, but I want to know more about their lives beyond the other books about them.
7. Kit from Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare - I loved this book. I'd love to know what happens next in Kit's life.
9. James from James and the Giant Peach - I'd like to know what he's up to now as an adult.
10. Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia - She's the only character that didn't go to Aslan's Country in Last Battle. So what is she doing now?