Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish.
Today's Top Ten is about different places we waste time on the Internet. For me, I'm leaving out the obvious of Facebook and Goodreads.
1. Mary Kay InTouch - This is the consultant portal for Mary Kay. It's where we place orders, track progress, make changes to our personal websites, update customer information, and more. Note - the link goes to my personal website and not the portal for consultants.
2. Mugglenet Fan Fiction - Harry Potter may be over, but the stories are still alive and well in the world of fan fiction. This is one pf my favorite sites because I get to read more Harry Potter.
3. CBS - I don't have a DVR. So if I am not home when one of my shows comes on (or if I'm exhausted and fall asleep before it finishes), I head over to CBS and watch it sometime after the date it aired.
4. Harris County Public Library - I've recently rediscovered the library for about the 10th time. And I've discovered the ebook portion of it.
5. Amazon - Seriously, is there any question about this one? I did 99% of my Christmas shopping off of it last year.
6. Disney Movie Club - This is a more recent frequent site. Because I have to remember to decline the featured titles. But I was on it the other day to help come up with a list of non-animated children's movies for my best friend.
7. Charm It - Recently, I've spent a lot of time on this site. It is perfect for little girl charm bracelets. Some of the charms are even made by kids.
8. Kroger - I load coupons to my Kroger card. Then I get to take advantage of said coupons when I shop.
9. doTerra - I've become a believer in essential oils. The doTerra Breathe drops/oil has been the best allergy treatment I've ever had. Seriously.
10. Pinterest - I typically use this one from my phone. But it's still fun.
11. Perfect Potluck - This site is amazing for planning a potlucks. It is so easy to use!
12. Take Them a Meal - A sister site to the potluck one, this one makes scheduling a meal for say a new mom, a breeze.
Note - Since I accidentally published this early, comments will not be allowed until Tuesday May 10.