Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is the top ten favorite TV shows and Movies. I admit. I don't watch a lot of TV. I think I consistently watch maybe four shows.
1. NCIS - My schedule revolves around this
2. NCIS Los Angeles - My schedule revolves around this one too.
3. The Amazing Race - I love it. Traveling the world.
4. Survivor - I watch this one online as I'm at church when it comes on.
5. Big Bang Theory - I love the show. I know so many people who fit the stereotypes of Sheldon, Lenard, Raj, and Howard. It's not one I catch weekly. Just whenever I'm home.
6. Ever After - probably one of my all time favorite movies.
7. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - I adore musicals. This one ranks up there with Sound of Music for me.
8. Mamma Mia - the soundtrack is one of my feel good soundtracks. But this movie is so fun!
9. Frozen - has quickly become one of my all time favorite Disney movies
10. The Magestic - the only Jim Carey movie I own. I have watched it multiple times.
Other movies that could easily make the list: Princess Bride, Sweet Home Alabama, Mulan, Letters to Juliet, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Shakespeare in Love, Avengers, Newsies, Knight's Tale, Les Miserables (the musical), and so many more.
There you have it. My favorite tv/movies. What about you? Tell me in the comments.