Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted over on The Broke & The Bookish
This week's Top Ten is the Top Ten Books I Really Want to Read but I Don't Own Yet. And while it was fairly simple for me to come up with some, I realized as I was writing them down on a sticky note, that I've actually four categories of ones I don't own. So my top ten is broken down into these categories:
1. Books I've read but don't own that I would like to
2. Books I want to read but don't own yet
3. Books that aren't yet published that I will own
4. Review copies I have that I've not yet had a chance to read.
So here are my top ten.
Books I've Read that I Don't Yet Own but Want to Own
1. For Such a Time by Kate Breslin - This was a beautiful retelling of Esther set in WWII.
2. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Mariller - This one is based on the fairy tale, Seven Swans, which has long been one of my favorites. It's probably the only one from the series I really want to own.
Books I Want to Read but Don't Own Yet
3. Desires of a Baron by Rose Gordon - I've just not been able to get this one yet. I will soon though.
4. Chateau of Secrets by Melanie Dobson - I love her fairy tale books. This one isn't one of those, but it has captured my attention.
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I keep hearing great things about this book. I've really got to get it read soon.
Books Not Yet Published That I Will Own
6. Home of Our Hearts by Robin Jones Gunn - I cannot wait to continue reading about Christy & Todd and their married life!
7. Always on My Mind by Susan May Warren - The next installment in the Christiansen series. I'm in love with this family and can't wait to read this one.
Review Copies I Own That I Need to Read
8. Bride in Store by Melissa Jagears - I got this in the other day and need to get it onto my schedule. I enjoyed the first in the series.
9. The Story Keeper by Lisa Wingate - I've heard great things about this author and I'm excited to finally getting around to reading one of her books.
10. Through the Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer - I've enjoyed her other books. I enjoy reading about the Harvey Girls. I'm sure I'll enjoy this one.
So there you have it. My top ten books I'm looking forward to reading soon. What is on your list? Let me know in the comments.