Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted over at The Broke & the Bookish
Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. I'm really enjoying these various topics. Today's topic is the top ten books that people keep telling me that I should read.
I get told by all sorts of people that I need to read this, or read that. Some of the books find their way to my reading list. Others, not so much. But here they are, in no particular order.
1. Radical by David Platt - this is a nonfiction book that keeps being recommended to me. But me and nonfiction, not so much.
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - I keep being told to read this. I've read the first and found ok. Not sure if I want to finish it or not.
3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I don't mind spoilers. I really don't. But I know how this one ends. And I'm not sure if I'm ready for the emotional upheaval it'll cause.
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I love fairytale retellings. It's on my list to read. Someday.
5. Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) - I loved Harry Potter. I hated Casual Vacancy. I'm leery of trying this one, but maybe someday.
6. Various books by Terry Brooks - I can't remember the titles. I like fantasy. But I'm not always in the mood to read it.
7. Books by Beverly Lewis - These would be Amish. I really do avoid this genre since I read something several years ago and I didn't like it. Can't even remember the author. Perhaps all authors aren't like that, but I'm not willing to take that chance.
So I can't really think of any more right now. But because I listed two categories of authors, I'm sure I've got more than 10!
Anyway, what about you? Tell me in the comments.