Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly theme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.
Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. This week's topic is the top ten books I'm not sure I'll read.
Here they are in no particular order.
1. Angels Walking by Karen Kingsbury - I'm pretty much done with her books. I literally have no interest in this one.
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - Yeah it's been out a while. Yes I've read Twilight. Movie previews for this one looked rather interesting, but I'm just not into reading it.
3. The Book Thief by Marjus Zusak - I know the movie is supposed to be excellent. I kinda want to read the book, but I'm not sure.
4. The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury - It's been on my radar for a while, but really I'm done.
5. Fair Play by Deeanne Gist - I'm World's Fair burned out after reading so many books last year about the Chicago World's Fair.
6. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins - I love the Hunger Games. Haven't read anything else by her, so I might. I might not.
7. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore - Came recommended to me by several friends whose opinions I value, but I don't know.
8. Prodigy by Marie Lu - After Legend, I'm done. I don't even care what happens to the rest of the characters.
9. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson - I like his work. But I'm not in a sci-fi mood at the moment.
10. City of Bones - I can't remember the author, but it isn't interesting me right now.
There you have it. A mix of Christian and nonChristian books I may not read.
What about you? Tell me in the comments.