Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke & the Bookish
This week's topic is about the releases from 2015 that we wanted to read, but didn't get to. Most of mine are coming from my review emails.
Here is my list in no particular order.
1. Lost Heiress by Roseanna M. White - I actually own this one. Maybe someday soon, like next month, I can get to it.
2. Red Girl, Blue Boy by Lauren Baratz-Logsted - I've only read one of these If Only books. And I liked it. This looks like a fun one.
3. Until the Dawn by Elizabeth Camden - I missed this one when it was available to review. I enjoy her books, so I have a feeling I'll like this one.
4. Irish Meadows by Susan Anne Mason - This has been getting some pretty high reviews. I keep looking at it and admiring the pretty cover.
5. After a Fashion by Jen Turano - When I finally got around to reading one of her books this year, I was surprised by how delightful she is.
6. Love Everlasting by Tracie Peterson - This one I want to read just because the cover is pretty.
7. Midwife's Tale by Delia Parr - I've heard a lot about her books, but as far as I'm aware, I've not actually read any.
8. Lightning by Bonnie S. Calhoun - I thought I requested this one to review, but evidently I didn't. The first book ended on a cliffhanger, so I'd like to read book 2.
9. Mirrored by Alex Finn - Another pretty cover. It's also a fairy tale retelling, so I really should check these books out.
10. Told You So by Kristen Heitzmann - It's been a while since I read one of her books. This one looks pretty good.